"Look for 3 things in a person - intelligence, energy & integrity. If they don't have the last one, don't even bother with the first two." - W. Buffet
For over 22 years I have dedicated my career to providing the highest level of fulltime real estate services within the Greater Rochester area. I focus on all needs from first time homebuyers to sellers and investors.
I am very proud of the fact that 90% of my business comes from referrals and my legacy customers that continue to choose my services time and time again; generation over generation.
As a successful real estate investor, I have owned property and have been a landlord for over 30 years in areas such as Rochester, Northern New York, and Montana.
Below are just a few reasons you might decide to choose me to represent your next real estate transaction. I guarantee you will not be disappointed:
1. Local Knowledge – I was raised in Rochester and have a love for our beautiful and diverse area. I pride myself in always knowing and understanding the current market. When choosing my services to represent your buying or selling needs, you are choosing an award-winning agent that understands each region of the Rochester area – our partnership will allow you to start things out right by having the best person on the job.
2. Attention to the Details – With a keen eye on the details, I know how the tiniest improvements will increase the sale-ability of your home. I am creative with my MLS listings and take superior photos to highlight the best features of your property. I guarantee I will communicate clearly and concisely, and promise to return calls promptly, as well as make every appointment on time.
3. Connections and Representation - I am not a “beginner” or “part-time” professional, but one that has enjoyed my entire 23 years as an agent with Rochester’s #1 premier broker, Nothnagle Realtors. I am committed and have worked with hundreds of agents over the course of my career, allowing me to pull from a vast list of resources and trusted professionals that will help me sell your home faster.
4. Tenacity - I am tenacious and will follow up quickly every time the home is shown, as well as all leads. My goal is to work hard and not give up, but to provide constructive feedback that will keep you informed and able to make good decisions in a timely manner.
5. Aggressive yet Polite – I am not afraid to speak up, but do so with respect and professionalism. I will be just as promotional about selling your home as if it was my own. By being aggressive, I will work hard to put your listing in the forefront of the Rochester market.
6. Flair and Image - You have worked very hard to prepare your home for showing. You should demand your realtor put their best foot forward also. I will work as your confident Trusted Advisor in representing you, and I assure you that each prospective buyer will feel at ease. My goal is to let the buyer know I would not even list a home that was not an excellent buy.
7. Knowledge of Today’s Technology – I am an agent that absolutely believes in and uses technology with ease. This allows me to be more up-to-date and on top of the market in our area. As an independent agent, I use technology as “my team”. Understanding the importance of marketing in today’s world, it is an absolute necessity that technology be a partner in my business so that I can reach more buyers quicker.
8. Honesty and Integrity - You need an honest agent with a high level of integrity. One that will tell you like it is, even if it is not the easiest to hear. I will lay out exactly what you can expect, from sale price to timing and more. In the end, honesty will save you a lot of worry and disappointment.
9. Hardworking - I will work on the sale of your home as if it was my only listing. When you hire me to represent you, you get me – you get me on the phone, you get me at your open house, you get me at the showings, and you get me at the inspection, walk-through, and closing. I do not disappear after you sign the listing contract, but I will right beside you every step of the way.
Please visit my website; www.bmcdonnell.com to learn more about my professional style, read my testimonials, and review the information everyone needs to know before entering into a real estate transaction.
Before you ask where you should live, ask how you want to live…