Are you looking for a knowledgeable, motivated and well rounded Real Estate Professional?
Are you looking for someone who puts clients' goals above all else?
Call Frank for all of your real estate needs!
- B.S. Physical Education SUNY Brockport 2004
- US Army Flight School 2005
- M.S. Physical Education SUNY Brockport 2010
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person 2011
Real Estate Experience
I got my first start in real estate after reading a book titled Rich Dad Poor Dad. It got me motivated to buy investment property. In 2004 I purchased my first duplex and started fixing it up. In the next three years I purchased six more properties, fixed them up and rented them out. Very soon I became the go to guy for real estate knowledge. After acquiring over eight properties and coaching a few friends to real estate success many people kept advising me that I should get my license and do it full time. After giving it some thought I decided to get my real estate license and go full time in a career that I truly enjoy.
Since 1998 I have served in the United States Army where I have served in numerous positions around the country and the world. My official function is a black hawk helicopter pilot. I am currently a Captain in the United States Army Reserve where I assist in training cadets to become Army Officers through the Brockport ROTC program.
Greece, Gates, Hilton, Parma, Spencerport, Brockport, Ogden, Hamlin, Chili
- GRAR, Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®
- NYSAR, New York State Association of REALTORS®
- NAR, National Association of REALTORS®
- American Legion
- Christ Community Church
- Freedom First Real Estate Investment Club
Areas of Interest
- Fishing, Hunting, Golf, Sport, 4 Wheeling
Buyer Agent, City Living, HUD, Investment, Multi-Family, Recreational/Hunting Property, Rental, Residential, Single-Family
Links of Interest