- Lifelong resident of Honeoye Falls/Mendon
- Member of the Honeoye Falls Business Community since 1972
- Real Estate Professional since 1985
- Former Broker/Owner of real estate firm for 20 years
- Town of Mendon and Village of Honeoye Falls Assessment Review Board
- Honeoye Falls-Mendon Chamber of Commerce (Past President)
- Established the Paul Buckman Memorial Scholarship Fund (1979) and The Joseph Mantegna Memorial Fund (1980) at the Honeoye Falls-Lima High School. Have raised & donated over $50,000 to HF-L graduates.
- Member of the MCC Sports Halls of Fame (1989) and Special Events Category Inductee to the MCC Sports Hall of Fame (2002)
- Proud supporter of the Humane Society at Lollypop Farm
- Greater Rochester area, Monroe and surrounding counties
Commercial Agent, Multi-Family, Residential, Single-Family
- Silver Sales Award 2010
Page 1 of 1
Results per page:
Page 1 of 1
Results per page:
"When you are looking for a real estate agent, you want someone who will understand the needs of the buyer, communicate well, pay attention to details and act quickly. Without these things, buying a new home cannot be successful.
Tom Jamieson was superb at all of these tasks. He asked good questions to be sure he understood what we were looking for. Tom called when new homes came on the market. He cheerfully answered all of our questions. Once we decided upon a property, he facilitated all conversations between the seller and their agent.
The process of buying a home can be stressful if problems come up. Tom was sure to pay attention to those “nitty details”. Therefore, the closing process was smooth and pain-free.
And throughout the entire process, one must be quick to respond. Tom did not disappoint. Our calls were answered promptly. He worked with inspectors, town officials and others to be sure that we were able to obtain information and have everything we need to close our property.
We would strongly recommend Tom Jamieson as a realtor. You can depend upon him to get the job done!
-Barb & Bob Wale
"When we found Tom, we found a professional and personable realtor. But more importantly, we found a friend. Tom does not treat you like just another client, but like someone who belongs to his family. He cares about making sure your realty transaction is successful. Let Tom help make your future house or commercial needs a possibility. You won’t regret it."
-Jim & Lauri Hofmann
"Working with Tom was working with a true professional. And, his warm personality made the experience more than just a business transaction. He came in and showed documentation as to what comparable homes in the area had recently sold for. This explained the price point at which ours should be listed. He also advised as to how best to show the house. So having properly priced and prepared our home, it sold in four days to the second family who looked at it."
We made a great choice in selecting the team of Tom Jamieson and Dixie Fairchild to sell our home! From the
initial meeting through the closing it was evident that their primary concern was for us to reach our goals. Their
communication with us was timely and straight forward allowing us to know at any time where we stood in the
sale process. We would highly recommend these real estate professionals to anyone wishing to sell their property!
-Kathy and Ron Frame
Thomas Jamieson, Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker